Monday, March 27, 2006

Appalling

look at this link before reading my comments.









Ok, my comments. The photos don't show all of what the text describes, which I just find so horrifying that I can't get it out of my mind, it's haunting me. It says that the dorsal view is fully detailed with the baby crowning. I just can't imagine walking into the living room and staring down the business end of Britney Spears with a BABY coming out. Holy freaking gods, that's just mind bogglingly horrible. They describe the artist as wanting to make some anti-abortion point with this, and I think it just proves that anti-abortion people are really anti-sex, 'cause I think every time I saw that I'd be unable to have sex again for a week. I'd get something started, and that image would come into my head and I'd shrivel right up like a dead shrimp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home