Sunday, May 07, 2006

Well, that and....

The very first rule of debugging anything (and I use the word debugging in its most generic sense) is: Only change one thing at a time. Otherwise who knows which change caused which effect?

So I'm breaking all the rules, experimenting with about 5 variables at once in my life. First, the new medication. Second, my wife and I are have started the South Beach Diet. In the first "induction week" I've lost about 7 pounds. It must be mostly water, I couldn't possibly burn that many extra calories, but still.

And I'm starting at the boxing gym. Killer workouts that I can only complete about 75%, twice a week. But I promised myself right here in this blog back in Feb or March that I'd do it, and I'm doing it, and I like it.

Not to mention all the stuff that's springing loose and drifting around my brain. And the new medication.

So things could get interesting for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home